- What would you do in 2018 if you knew you could not fail?
I’d lose 50 lbs.
- What are some things you could be doing that you’ve been too afraid to try? How can you stretch your comfort zone?
I used to enjoy having sexy photos of myself taken. I’m too ashamed of my body right now which makes me terrified of any camera. I suppose to get out of my comfort zone, I could start taking pictures of myself but I doubt I’ll share them with anyone.
- What have you been struggling with for entirely too long?
Is this just a weight loss pity party? I’ve been struggling with my weight since I was 8. That’s definitely far too long.
- What could you outsource, delegate, automate, and/or stop doing in 2018?
I have absolutely NO idea.
- In what ways and which areas will you “upgrade” your life?
Well, this year isn’t going to be a home upgrade, but I need a computer upgrade and we need a bed upgrade. My life, I plan, as I’ve said earlier, that I am going to lift out of this depression, embrace my submission again to hopefully make steps to regaining KnyghtMare’s collar someday.