After the first of the year, I’ll be back to writing here again. I am considering reopening comments. I’m sure I’ll surprise Master since it’s not a requirement to write here anymore. But for about a year now I’ve felt that I need to change my blog. So, here’s what I plan on doing.
1. Removing all current categories and tags. My archives will remain, but only by date. New categories will be created for my blog posts from the New Year going forward.
2. I’m going to use my blog as a place for personal growth and enhancement. That means so many of my posts might not make sense to you, they are meant to help me and me alone.
3. I’m going to be setting up a schedule and writing even if I don’t have anything to say. This could lead to gibberish style posts but the purpose is to simply write, not always make sense.
4. I want to share my bullet journal with you and what I do with my days every day.
5. I’m going to be obsessing over my health and weight loss efforts. I will not tolerate negative comments related to my weight and efforts, nor will I accept unsolicited advice. These comments will be promptly deleted.
So that’s what I have in store for now. Things are subject to change but right now, I feel this is the right course.