- Master gives me his wedding ring to watch over while he showers.
- Sneaking out from his office to just give me a kiss.
- Wiggling his ass at me on his way back to the office.
- Letting me have pop when I’ve had a hard day.
- Checking in on me when I’m napping.
- Ordering it for me even though I haven’t asked!
- Those understanding eyes that look right through me.
- Telling me every day that he loves me.
These are just a few of the little things he does each day that remind me how wonderful I have it, how special the man is in my life and just how hard I will work to continue to make him happy.
I’ve done a lot of reflecting recently – probably because of all the added stress at the moment. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have Master and now froggy in my life.
Speaking of froggy; she and Master get to spend a whole night together for her birthday without me! I know she’s super excited – but I also know Master is looking forward to it too. It’s been weeks since we’ve seen her. I dunno what they have planned but to be a fly on the wall in that hotel room, let me tell you!
I, on the other hand, are looking forward to having the whole place to myself. Since Master moved here I have not had a single day alone in our home. Not one. Bring on the sappy movies and ice cream!
PS: For those of you who said, “pee on a stick,” I did. Then my period came. So we are back to normal. Or at least somewhat normal. Thanks for the concern.