I’ve seen this floating around and thought I’d add my own thoughts:
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Went to a porn shop. I’ve not been afraid to, just never had the desire. Now I think Master and I go just as frequently as any other specialty store.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I didn’t keep last year’s resolutions and there are more set for this year. Hopefully these will be easier to keep.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None, we didn’t even leave the state for more than 10 minutes when I took a wrong turn in Dubuque and ended up in Illinois.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A new apartment.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 27th — Master gave me the honor of his collar
March 1st — I achieved full time status at work
May 28 — Our first public play party where Master played
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmmm. I don’t know.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Never failure, there is always a way out.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a 3 day migraine in June, had a root canal this summer, but otherwise I’ve been well.
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
Material things were not important this year.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace Prize. I watched Inconvenient Truth and it scared me to death!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George Bush is getting on my nerves big time.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Eating out sadly. We need to change that this next year and enjoy good food at home.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our anniversary trip to Iowa City when we stayed in a whirlpool suite
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
I don’t think a song will encapsulate the entire year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? happier
- thinner or fatter? fatter
- richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Crafting. I miss the calm I get by creating items.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Whining about my weight, and lack of weight loss. It’s my own fault and this year I take ownership of that fact.
20. How did spend Christmas?
At home watching Lord of the Rings and eating turkey… lots of turkey.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Over and over again. Master continues to amaze me.
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Acoustic versions of awesome rock tracks. Thank goodness or MTV unplugged.
27. What did you want and get?
I wanted a new computer, I got a laptop.
28. What did you want and not get?
I wanted to move this year, but alas that fell through.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets! We went to see it on Friday and I’d recommend it if you loved the first one.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 30 this year and I don’t think I did anything special. Master made my birthday cake though. That was so sweet.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing more weight.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Uniforms or nakedness, take your pick.
33. What kept you sane?
Master and St. John’s Wart
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp. He is such a chameleon actor. I love that he can play any role so very well!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anti-immigration crap. We are all immigrants for crying out loud.
36. Who do you miss?
My best friend, L.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Selena, her husband and her Master! Love you hon.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?
Patience can only win out if you let it.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I don’t have one.