Well, so here it is… a preview of my resolutions for the coming year. I’ve been talking about these for a month, bouncing around in my head as to whether or not I should even set them and then what they should be and if they are decent goals. I have come to decide that even if they aren’t decent, that I will set them anyway. What’s the point of goals if I don’t have to push myself to succeed.
1. Brush my teeth daily
2. Set up a bedtime routine that includes caring for my body, either with lotion or scrubs or bathtime. Something to set it up as special luna time.
3. Care more about my hair before going out. I already have a rule that I wear makeup, but now that my hair is quite long I have let that go and usually just put it in a pony tail. I want to make sure I care for it better this year.
4. Continue to work on my diet and exercise to a better lifestyle. I hope to loose 40 lbs this year.
1. Work on my speech with Master. This includes calling him Master when around him (personal name in vanilla public), saying please and thank you regularly, removing slang and lazy speech (yah, huh, yup) from conversation and not talking over him.
2. Make myself more available sexually. This requires that I find something on a regular basis to turn me on; be it stories, poetry or porn. I’m finding the less I think about sex, the less I want it. I want to be Master’s sex slut.
3. Seek out ways to feel my submission even when I’m in a bad mood. Allow myself to release the stress of the world and just be in the moment with Master; whatever time that may be.
1. Spend 30 mins everyday cleaning the house. I don’t keep the house nearly clean enough for my Master’s comfort.
2. Plan healthy meals in advance to the day off. This includes a vegetable or salad. Have dessert! (I know this doesn’t sound healthy, but it will make Master happy )
3. Spend more time doing the things I enjoy that aren’t centered around the computer. I love reading, crafting and writing poetry; I want to do more of that this coming year.
Okay so there you have it. All of these things may be possible, some may be left by the wayside but I know that if I can do most of them it will benefit my life on many levels and it will make Master very happy.
It’s all about making him happy lately. I find that I’ve been slacking in the service department and I may have figured out why. I talked with Master last night and I guess I don’t feel the positive praise as much as I have in the past. Master is very good at saying thank you; he was brought up that way and maybe that’s where I get hung up. It’s nothing special for him to say thank you. Why is it I need something more than that? I’m making him happy, that should be enough.
With me it never seems enough.